NOTE: Check in time is 6-9 pm on day of arrival with earliest arrival from 5pm. Late arrival after 9pm ( subject to availability) will incur additional charges of €25.00* per hour, please contact reception for details. Check out on day of departure is by 11am.
- Guests must provide a valid credit card which must be in the same name as the guest that booked the room. ID may be required on check-in to validate and confirm the reservation. Failure to comply with the above Credit card and ID policy may result in a room not being made available.
- Payment can be made at our home on arrival by cash or credit card. Our Home does not accept American Express or any Credit cards with Reward schemes or points, such as frequent flyer affiliated credit cards.
- We reserve the right to pre authorise credit cards. Invalid or rejected cards will deem your reservation cancelled, after all attempts to make contact are unanswered.
- In the event of a cancellation up to 2 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged, If cancelled later or in case of no-show, 100 percent will be charged.
- Please note our Home is strictly non-smoking. If a person is found to have smoked in the room, or has caused additional cleaning/ damages, a minimum charge of €100 will be applied
- Due to the historical features of our home, our home is not suitable for young children under 12.
- All rates are inclusive of taxes & charges.
- Complimentary WIFI access & complimentary car parking are available to all residents, Please Note that our private courtyard closes each night between 10pm and 8am.
- Quiet hours are from 10.30pm to 8.30am
- Breakfast times must be confirmed by 9pm on the previous evening and is served each morning between 8- 9.30am
The Old Bank B&B,
00353 61 389969
Cookies are used to ensure you get the best experience on our website. This includes showing information in your local language where available, and e-commerce analytics.